Tuesday 10 February 2015

its me again :)..so today woke feeling a little under the weather..y?well because of a certain smbody I might like.Ok so that it makes sense I met someone like someone I might be really into(a guy). BUT that doesn't necessarily mean he is into me right? So I was in this deep funk annoyed irritated and what not.that is...-Until I realized that I alone am responsible for my happiness. Lots of people(me included) spend half the day checkin the phone, twitter etc hoping to get a message from that one person that'll keep u going. But guess what, that person might be out there doing something with someone else that makes him/her happy. What's my point? My point is be your own person!Stop trying to get that somebody else to put a smile on your face...Do something you love, or love what you do...you gotta yourself up I tell ya.So back to my story this certain someone hasn't called all day(not that I've been waiting) but I have decided im not going to think about it anymore..instead im gonna work on my blog mand well finish off those assignments on my desk....
So till the next time you all take care of yourselves and stop waiting for someone else to!
CIAO

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, sha. I do that all the time. I tell myself not to wait and wait but eish, I get very very anxious...till I see that text msg. :-) How to stop waiting?? I'm unable to can stop.

    ReplyDelete